Sunday, January 25, 2015

Target Shoe Clearance

Great shoe deals at Target!!
 
I stopped in Target on Friday on my way to work. I had a few coupon deals I wanted to get, but alas, they were out of stock.  However, I remember my Target Cartwheel had a one day 40% off all shoes, clearance and regular price. So I thought why not check them out.
There were a bunch of shoes on clearance.  Those prices were good enough, but add on the 40 off! WOW!
I paid 6.28 for these boots.
The total purchase for these boots, slippers and my daughters flats, 14.60 + tax.
I also got a pajama set on clearance for 5.98!! Cute 2 piece set too!
 
 I used my 15.00 in gift cards I earned using my shopkick app!
 
So my total out of pocket after my gift cards and 5% red card discount was only $6.31 plus tax! And those boots are pretty cute too! And I won't feel bad when I get them dirty.
 
Oh, and don't forget to scan your receipt in your Receipt Hog App.  Would you like to try Receipt Hog to earn cash bag on all your purchases? Message me, email me or leave a comment below, and I will send you a link to get you started it will give you some extra spins on their slot machine.
 



Have a good week!
Michelle
 

No comments: